Graduate Student Recruitment Events:
Professional & Career
Each year the Graduate School will list upcoming recruiting events that our graduate programs are invited to participate in. If interested, please contact your Graduate School office for available recruitment material. New events will be listed as they become available so please check back often.
(last updated 02/04/14)
Spring 2014 Graduate School Fairs - George Mason University and the University of Mary Washington
- Date: Wednesday and Thurdday, April 2 and 3, 2014
- Registration details will be available around February 10th. Be sure to mark your calendars today!
- Save the Date flyer
Morgan State University Graduate School Fair
- Date: Monday, March 17, 2014, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- The theme for the senior class this academic school year is "Beyond Morgan". We want to prepare our students for life beyond Morgan. Therefore, the purpose of this event is to help students begin to think about and plan for their life after Morgan and to present them with information about the different options they have after they successfully graduate.
If you would like to participate you can send your acceptance to this invitation to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday March 2nd. We look forward to your response and we hope that you attend.
Graduate and Professional School Fair for Healthcare and Related Careers - University of Virginia
- Date: Thursday, February 13, 2014
- We welcome medical schools, nursing programs, pharmacy schools, physical therapy programs, other healthcare programs of study, as well as healthcare administration graduate programs.
- UVa-Wise students and alumni will attend.
- Our academic fields of study include, but are not limited to, pre-medical, nursing, pre-dentistry, pre-pharmacy, and pre-physical therapy.
- Location: Wise Career Services
- This event will include tables for recruiting materials, refreshments, and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere in which to talk with students.
- To Registration: Neva Jean Bryan, Assistant Director of Career Servcies, 276-328-0126, email@example.com.
2014 Winter Career and Graduate/Professional School Fair - Ohio Northern University
- Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2014
- Flyers: 2014 Winter Fair; Recruit at ONU with Polar Careers 2014
- Recruit Arts & Sciences, Business Administration, and Engineering majors for full or part-time, co-op, internships, summer positions, or for admission to graduate/professional school. You can also meet with faculty to discuss our innovative, nationally ranked arts, sciences and professional academic programs. Check the ONU website at www.onu.edu for more information.
- Location: Field House in King Horn Sports Center, ONU, Oda, Ohio.
- Registration Fee: $100.00 includes up to four (4) recruiters, + $25 for each additional recruiter over four. Fee includes: one (1) covered 8' table, two (2) chairs, buffet lunch and a.m./p.m. refreshments. No charge for additional tables/chairs.
- To Registration: Go to www.onu.edu/career; click 'Polar Careers Powered by Symplicity'; click 'Employers' and log in; click 'Events'; click the 'Career Fairs' tab; follow online registration prompts for Winter 2014 Career/Grad School Fair.
Barry University - Graduate School Information Fair
- Date: Thursday, October 23, 2013; 12:00 noon - 2:00 pm
Barry University is a private, Catholic institution with a history of academic excellence in the Dominican tradition. Founded in 1940 in Miami, Florida, Barry University enrolls 2,747 full-time undergraduate students and 3,748 graduate students from 47 U.S. states and territories and over 46 countries worldwide. The U.S. News and World Report consistently ranks Barry University among the highest in its Best Colleges Edition for campus diversity.
- Registration Fee: To register for the Graduate School Information Fair at Barry University, please click on eBUC$ and select “Career Events” (if you do not have an account with eBUC$ you will need to create a profile). Please note, table assignments will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis and based upon receipt of payment. Deadline: Monday, September 23, 2013
- Fees: (Note: all fees are non-refundable) Early bird rate = $150; After deadline = $200; “No Show” fee = an extra $50;
- Payment: Credit Card Only - Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Please fill out the credit card authorization form attached to this event or download it from your Approval Packet
Graduate/Professional School Information Fair - UNC-Chapel Hill
- Date: Thursday, October 22, 2013; 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Where: Great Hall, Frank Porter Graham Student Union, UNC-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Who: Open to anyone interested in seeking information concerning Graduate/Professional Schools
- Registration: Complete the online registration form and pay with credit card or check to confirm your space. Register at:
http://uncch-csm.symplicity.com/events/2013GradFair. Additional information will be sent with the confirmation letter once payment is received.
- Fees:$200 for ONE FULL booth for 2 representatives. Optional: $100 for ONE HALF booth for 1 representative.
We choose your booth partner if you choose a half booth registration. We reserve the right to place multiple programs from the same school at ½ booths. Fee pays for representative(s) with one parking space per school / program, shuttle service to and from the event, booth space, lunch/refreshments, WiFi connection, and option for electrical access.
- Questions: If you have any questions, please contact Karen Thompson at 919-962-8059 (firstname.lastname@example.org).