Graduate Student Recruitment Events:
Professional & Career
Each year the Graduate School will list upcoming recruiting events that our graduate programs are invited to participate in. If interested, please contact your Graduate School office for available recruitment material. New events will be listed as they become available so please check back often.
(last updated 10/8/14)
Fall Career and Graduate School Fair - Winthrop University
- Date: Thursday, October 9, 2014; 1:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Where: DiGiorgio Campus Center - Richardson Ballroom
- Registration: Go to https://winthrop-csm.symplicity.com/employers
- Registration Dealine: Friday, September 19, 2014. This will allow time to properly market your attendance and place our food orders.
- Questions: Please contact Tom Injaychock via e-mail: email@example.com or phone: 803-323-2141
- Information Flyer
Career, Internship, and Graduate School Fair - Berea College
- Date: Thursday, October 21, 2014; 12:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Where: Seabury Center Arena
- Registration: If you have previously created an account in CareerBridge, simply login here, click the Career Event Tab, select “Fall 2014 Career, Internship and Graduate School Fair,” and click the Register button. You should then be registered for the event. If you are a first-time user, you will need to create an account and can get started by visiting our CareerBridge system at https://www.myinterfase.com/berea/employer . Once your account is set up in the CareerBridge system, you should receive a confirmation within 24 hours. If you do not, please email Jessica at Jessica_Buchanan@berea.edu
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the event or registration, contact Jessica Buchanan at 859-985-3626 or email Jessica_Buchanan@berea.edu. Jessica’s cell number is 863-258-6118, if needed on the day of the Fair.
Graduate/Professional School Information Fair at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Date: Thursday, October 21, 2014; 1:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Where: Great Hall, Frank Porter Graham Student Union, UNC-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Registration: Complete the online registration form and pay with credit card or check to confirm your space. Register at:
Additional information will be sent with the confirmation letter once payment is received.
- Open to anyone interested in seeking information concerning Graduate/Professional Schools
- Cost: $100 for ONE HALF booth for 1 representative. In order to allow more schools to participate, only half tables will be available. Fee pays for one representative with one parking space per school / program, shuttle service to and from the event, booth space, lunch/refreshments, WiFi connection, and option for electrical access. Due to the space constraints, this event is limited to ONE representative.
- If you have any questions concerning UNC's event, please contact Karen Thompson at 919-962-8059 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Graduate & Professional School Fair - University of Dayton
- Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014; 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: RecPlex, MAC Gym
- Registration: Registration is on first come, first serve basis with a deadline of Friday, October 17, 2014. We have room for 35 schools/programs. Click here for additional instructions.
- Contact: If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or 937-229-2072.
Graduate School Information Fair - Barry University
- Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014; 12:00 noon - 2:00 pm
- Where: R.L. Vaughn Center Gymnasium
- Registration: please click on eBUC$ and select “Career Events” (if you do not have an account with eBUC$ you will need to create a profile). Please note, table assignments will be granted on a first-come, first-serve basis and based upon receipt of payment. The deadline is Monday, September 22nd.
- Fees: Early bird rate = $150, After deadline = $200, “No Show” fee = an extra $50
- Contact: Joyce Carpio, Employer Relations Coordinator, Barry University, Tel: 305-899-4842, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 Graduate & Professional School Fair at Clemson University
- Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014; 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Where: Hendrix Student Center at Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- Registration will open July 1, 2014. Please register early, space is limited and on a first come, first service basis. The registration fee is $75.00 and includes one table, two chairs, light refreshments, and parking
- For your convenience, our Graduate & Professional School Fair date is coordinated with Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina and Presbyterian College in Clinton, South Carolina for one week of travel in South Carolina.
- For Fair information and updates, visit our website: http://career.clemson.edu/events/grad_school/. If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (864) 656 – 6000 or email@example.com.
East Carolina University Graduate School Fair
- Date: Thursday, October 23, 2014; 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Where: Mendenhall Student Center
- Registration: to register for the fairs you must have a current ECU CareerNET account. Follow these steps:
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.ecu.edu/career.
- Please click here or visit the link: https://www.myinterfase.com/ecu/employer/home.aspx
- Login or click "New User" to create your account.
- Once logged in click the "Career Events" tab
- Click "Search"
- Select the career fair name you would like to attend
- Click the "Register Now" button at the top of the page
- Upon completion of the registration process you will receive a confirmation email with additional information and payment instructions
Xavier University Graduate School & Year-of-Service Fair
- Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2014; 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Where: Xavier University Cintas Center, 1624 Herald Avenue, Cincinnati, OH
- The Xavier University Career Development Office and the Dorothy Day Center for Faith & Justice invite you to the Graduate School & Year-of-Service Fair. This event will connect organizations with students interested in exploring graduate programs and full-time year-of-service experiences.
- Registration: https://www.experience.com/emp/cf_details?fhnd=6818.
- For more information:
Graduate and Professional School Information Day Fair (GPSID) at Bennett College
- Date: Thursday, November 13, 2014; 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Where: Goode Gymnasium, Bennett College
- Fee: The registration fee is $175.00 per program. The fee includes table space, parking, a hot lunch and “break refreshments” for one representative.
- Deadline: Register by November 3, 2014 to ensure that your institution is represented. Confirmation and details will be sent to you via e-mail upon receipt of registration fees.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact me at 469-865-4563, 336-517-2358 or at email@example.com.
- Informational doument
Spring Graduate snd Professional School Fair - Texas State University
- Date: Monday, February 16, 2015; 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Where:LBJ Student Center Ballroom
- Cost: $95.00 if registered by 2/2/2015 (space is limited so it is a first-come, first-serve event until the deadline and/or the space is filled)
- Registration Includes:1 table with 2 chairs, lunch and parking for your representatives.
- To register, go to the Career Services website. Select the star marked “Register for Career Fairs.” Search for the Spring Graduate and Professional School Fair link, scroll down and click on “To register, login in to Jobs4Cats here,” next log in with your username and password. Once you have logged in, click the “Career Events” tab at the top of the page, press the “Search” button, and select the “Register” link next to Spring Graduate and Professional School Fair. Please complete all sections of the registration form.