Graduate Student Recruitment Events:
Professional & Career
Each year the Graduate School will list upcoming recruiting events that our graduate programs are invited to participate in. If interested, please contact your Graduate School office for available recruitment material. New events will be listed as they become available so please check back often.
(last updated 06/24/15)
Ohio Northern University's Fall Career and Graduate/Professional School Fair
- Date: Thursday, September 17, 2015; 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Where: Field House of the King Horn Sports Center on the campus of ONU in Ada, Ohio.
- Registration Fee: $100.00 includes up to two (2) recruiters, + $25 for each additional recruiter over two. Fee includes: one (1) covered 8' table, two (2) chairs, buffet lunch and a.m./p.m. refreshments. No charge for additional tables/chairs.
- Registration: Go to www.onu.edu/career; Click 'Polar Careers Powered by Symplicity'; Click 'Employers' (for graduate schools, too) and log in; Click 'Events'; Click the 'Career Fairs' tab; Follow online registration prompts for Fall 2015 Career/Grad School. Or complete the Registration Form and fax.
2015 UNC's Graduate School Information Fair
- Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2015; 1:00 pm-4:00 pm. Employer set-up 11:30 am-1:00 pm. Lunch and refreshments available 11:00 am-3:30 pm. Fair is open to students between 1:00 pm-4:00 pm.
- Where: Great Hall, Frank Porter Graham Student Union, UNC-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Registration Fee: $100 for ONE HALF booth for 1 representative. In order to allow more schools to participate, only half tables will be available. Fee pays for one representative with one parking space per school / program, shuttle service to and from the event, booth space, lunch/refreshments, WiFi connection, and option for electrical access. Due to the space constraints, this event is limited to ONE representative.
- Registration: Complete the online registration form and pay with credit card or check to confirm your space. Register HERE. Additional information will be sent with the confirmation letter once payment is received.
Bennett College Graduate and Professional Schools Information Day Fair
- Date: Thursday, November 12, 2015; 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Where: Ida B. Goode Gymnasium
- Registration Fee: $200.00 per program. The fee includes table space, parking, a hot lunch and “break refreshments” for one representative. If you wish to share a booth with an additional representative from your institution, please submit the enclosed Registration Form and an additional representative fee of $25.00.
- Registration: Register by October 13, 2015 to ensure your institution is represented. Confirmation and details will be sent to you via e-mail upon receipt of registration fees. A list of local accommodations will also be provided.