Biomedical Graduate Programs at the School of Medicine
WFU’s biomedical graduate programs are located on the School of Medicine campus, found in Innovation Quarter laboratories, clinical settings at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, and the Clarkson Non-human Primate facility. All biomedical science coursework is taught by basic science and clinical faculty at the School of Medicine.
For more information, visit our Biomedical Graduate Programs homepage found on the School of Medicine website.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Addiction Research and Clinical Health (MS)
- Biomedical Engineering (MS, PhD)
- Biomedical Science (MS) – Research Pathway
- Biomedical Science (MS) – Pre-health Pathway
- Clinical Research Management (Online MS)
- Comparative Medicine (MS)
- Genetic Counseling (MS)
- Healthcare Leadership (Online MHL)
- Health Disparities in Neuroscience-related Disorders (MS)
- Integrative Physiology and Pharmacology (PhD)
- Medical Physics (MS, certificates) – coming soon!
- Molecular and Cellular Bioscience (PhD Admissions Track)
- Neuroscience (BS-BA/MS, MS, PhD)
- Translational and Health System Science (MS, certificates)