Fall 2018 Registration
- General Registration: July 2 – 13, 2018
- First Day of Class: August 13, 2018
- Late Registration*: July 14 – September 17, 2018
- Last Day to Add/Drop**: September 17, 2018
*Students who do not complete registration by the first day of class will be charged a late registration fee of $40.
**Permission is required from the Course Director and Dean of the Graduate school to drop a course after September 17, 2018.
Need help? Contact Student Records or call 336-716-4263.
- Meet with your advisor. Your advisor can help you plan your spring schedule accordingly to ensure you are on track for meeting degree requirements.
- Check Course Permissions:
- Reynolda Campus Courses – require permission from the instructor. You may obtain permission via email. Forward your permission granted email to Student Records.
- CPTS Courses – Complete this survey
- Thesis Only – Permission required from the Director of the Graduate School, Erik Brady, PhD. You may obtain permission via email. Forward your permission granted email to Student Records.
- Audit – Permission required from the instructor. You may obtain permission via email. Forward your permission granted email to Student Records.
- Review your student account via Student Center – Students with past due balances cannot register for classes
On-Line Registration Process
- Log in to PeopleSoft (Student Center)
- Click on Self Service
- Click on Student Center
- Click Add a Class
- Select the Term Fall 2018
- Enter the Class number from the Course Schedule (Hyperlink)
- Select the Class
- Enter Enrollment Preferences (i.e. audit, number of research hours)
- Click Proceed to Step 2 to Confirm Classes
- Click Finish Enrolling