The Graduate School now offers Career Development Workshops for all graduate students. Lunch and Learn events are free for all currently enrolled graduate students and include a boxed lunch. Please RSVP as space is limited.
Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/LTxcwOoXW9zJaR2J2 . . . .
- Thursday 9/22 – Lunch and Learn: LinkedIn for Graduate Students, 12 -1 pm, Benson 344
Heard about LinkedIn but not sure if it’s for you? Come have lunch and tap into a network of 450 million users. Learn how to create an effective profile and the basics of using LinkedIn. Please bring your laptop and establish a LinkedIn account prior to attending.
- Wednesday 10/19 – Lunch and Learn LinkedIn 2.0 for Graduate Students, 12 -1 pm, Benson 344
Looking to maximize your presence on LinkedIn and take the next step beyond creating your profile? Learn the ins and outs of using LinkedIn for your future career path and ways to leverage this social network as an incredible research database. Please bring your laptop. This workshop is for attendees who have already created their LinkedIn profile.
- Friday 11/4 – Lunch and Learn: Networking Skills for the Real World, 12 -1 pm, Benson 344
It’s not what you know it’s who you know. Learn tips and tricks to help you make quality connections, build your personal network, and feel more confident with meeting new people.
- 11/17 – 16th Annual North Carolina Master’s & PhD Career Fair, 12 – 4 pm, The Friday Center in Chapel Hill, NC
This career fair is for advanced degree candidates and postdocs in all disciplines who have two years or less to completion of their Master’s degree, PhD or postdoctoral appointment. Check out the 45+ employers who will be attending (list being updated closer to event) and register here: https://sites.google.com/site/ncmastersphdfair/. More details shared closer to the event.
Categories: Graduate News
- May 27, 2020
- “Breaking the Barriers”: ITS Faculty and Students Provide Remote Interpreting and Translation Services for Harvard China Education Symposium 2020April 27, 2020
- April 1, 2020