Reynolda Campus – Registration Instructions and Information
Registration Dates for Fall 2021: June 1 – August 20
Students receiving a Graduate Assistantship, Research Assistantship, or Teaching Assistantship are required to register for a minimum of 9 graduate hours by August 20. ***Failure to register by the deadline may result in a delay in receiving the first stipend payment***.
All students MUST have a PIN to access registration. ONLY your program director can issue a PIN; the Graduate School Office staff cannot issue PIN’s.
Once you have your PIN follow the steps below to register for classes.
- Link to access the Registration Portal.
- Select Prepare for Registration.
- Click on Review Any Holds.
Holds must be cleared prior to Registration in order to register for classes. The Graduate School Office staff cannot remove a hold placed by another office.
- Return to Registration Portal and click on Register for Classes
- Select Current Term then CRN Tab
- Enter the Course Reference Number (CRN) for the course or courses you want to add.
- Click Submit.
For detailed instructions and helpful videos on the registration process, see our Registration How-To page.
If you receive a registration error or have other registration related questions, refer to Registration Errors and Frequently Asked Questions page.