Drop by the Reynolda Village location for some *free* hot cocoa (and coffee and snacks!) and ask your questions regarding Handshake – the internal job board and event calendar for all WFU students. Bring your laptop to set up your profile, create custom searches, and see what’s there for you. Staff will be on hand to help you navigate the system, get set up and use it to its fullest potential. No need to RSVP, just drop by anytime during this event!
Why use Handshake?
- Explore and find amazing job and internship opportunities
- Get familiar with employers recruiting from WFU specifically
- Get customized information that is relevant and timely based on your career interests, experiences and major (with complete profile)
- Apply for jobs, see relevant career articles, sign up for events and workshops and access the on-campus recruiting program
Need directions to the Graduate School office in Reynolda Village? Parking is available down the hill from Silo Bistro or behind Boho Blue (a retail store). You can also access the office from the walking path from campus.
Categories: Professional Development
- May 27, 2020
- “Breaking the Barriers”: ITS Faculty and Students Provide Remote Interpreting and Translation Services for Harvard China Education Symposium 2020April 27, 2020
- April 1, 2020