Who: Any graduate student in their last semester
What: Join career coach Linda Whited to get moving on your job search. Learn strategies to stay motivated, build your network, organize your search and use your time effectively. Several resources and tools will be shared as well as a time for questions and discussion. *Free lunch is provided (catered deli tray to create your own sandwich or salad).
When: Friday January 20th, 12pm – 1pm
Where: Z Smith Reynolds Library, WFU, room 476
RSVP online to reserve your spot for lunch
This is the first in the Spring 2017 Lunch and Learn series for WFU Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. See below for additional times and dates.
- Friday 2/10 – Lunch and Learn: Interviewing for Success, 12 -1 pm, ZSR 476
- Need to brush up on your interviewing skills? Feeling stressed about upcoming interviews? This workshop will equip you to know what to expect, how to prepare, or what the interviewer expects from you. You’ll learn what makes an interview successful, the types of questions to expect, and how to effectively prepare. Deadline to RSVP: Tuesday 2/7
- Friday 3/17 – Lunch and Learn: Salary Negotiation, 12 -1 pm, ZSR 476
- Let’s discuss strategies and tactics to address the awkward conversation of negotiating a salary. This session also covers reviewing a job offer, of which salary is only one part. You’ll leave equipped to engage in the salary conversation with confidence. Deadline to RSVP: Tuesday 3/14
Categories: Professional Development
- May 27, 2020
- “Breaking the Barriers”: ITS Faculty and Students Provide Remote Interpreting and Translation Services for Harvard China Education Symposium 2020April 27, 2020
- April 1, 2020