We are excited to announce the launch of ImaginePhD—a free, online career exploration and planning tool designed specifically for Ph.D. students and postdoctoral scholars in humanities and social sciences.
On ImaginePhD you’ll be able to:
- Assess your career-related skills, interests, and values
- Explore career paths appropriate to your discipline
- Create self-defined goals
- Map out the next steps for your career
Developed by experts from over 50 universities, ImaginePhD offers a unique platform that teaches graduate students in the humanities and social sciences about popular job sectors, search strategies, and how to transfer skills across settings. A similar site targeting STEM graduate students has over 100,000 Ph.D. users and continues to grow. If you’re a STEM student, please check out the AAAS myIDP website
Get started today by creating an account at http://www.imaginephd.com
Have questions or want to talk with someone about the results of your self assessments? Contact Linda Whited, career coach for the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and set up an appointment.
- May 27, 2020
- “Breaking the Barriers”: ITS Faculty and Students Provide Remote Interpreting and Translation Services for Harvard China Education Symposium 2020April 27, 2020
- April 1, 2020