Class Registration: Bowman Gray
Summer 2021 Registration
|General Registration||March 22 – April 1|
|First Day of Class||May 24|
|Late Registration*||April 2 – June 14|
*Students who do not complete registration by the first day of class will be charged a late registration fee of $40.
- Meet with your advisor. Your advisor can help you plan your spring schedule accordingly to ensure you are on track for meeting degree requirements.
- Check Course Permissions
- Reynolda Campus courses require permission from the instructor. You may obtain permission via email. Forward your permission granted email to StudentRecords@nullwakehealth.edu
- THSS Courses – Complete this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/THSSPOISummer2021
- Thesis Only
- Permission required from the Director of the Graduate School, Erik Brady, PhD. You may obtain permission via email. Forward your permission granted email to StudentRecords@nullwakehealth.edu
- Permission required from the instructor. You may obtain permission via email. Forward your permission granted email to StudentRecords@nullwakehealth.edu
- Review your student account. Student Center
- Students with past due balances cannot register for classes
On-Line Registration Process:
1. Log in to PeopleSoft (Student Center)
2. Click on Self Service
3. Click on Student Center
4. Click Add A Class
5. Select the Term Summer 2021
6. Enter the Class number from the Course Schedule (Hyperlink)
7. Select the Class
8. Enter Enrollment Preferences (i.e. audit, number of research hours)
9. Click Proceed to Step 2 to Confirm Classes
10.Click Finish Enrolling
Drop/Add Summer Term 2021
|Last Day to Add/Drop||June 14|
Students who drop courses during drop period do so without academic penalty.
Permission is required from the Course Director and Dean of the Graduate school to drop a course after June 14, 2021.
Need help? Contact StudentRecords@nullwakehealth.edu or Call 336-716-4263.