Spring 2017 Registration
|General Registration||November 7, 2016 – January 9, 2017|
|First Day of Class||January 10, 2017|
|Late Registration*||January 10, 2017 – January 17, 2017|
*Students who do not complete registration by the first day of class will be charged a late registration fee of $40.
1. Log in to PeopleSoft (Student Center)
2. Click on Self Service
3. Click on Student Center
4. Click Add A Class
5. Select the Term Spring 2017
6. Enter the Class number from the Course Schedule (Hyperlink)
7. Select the Class
8. Enter Enrollment Preferences (i.e. audit, number of research hours)
9. Click Proceed to Step 2 to Confirm Classes
10.Click Finish Enrolling
Drop/Add Spring Term 2017
|Last Day to Add||January 17, 2017|
|Last Day to Drop||February 14, 2017|
Students who drop courses during drop period do so without academic penalty.
Permission is required from the Course Director and Dean of the Graduate school to drop a course after 2/14/17.
Need help? Contact GradStudentRecords@nullwakehealth.edu or Call 336-716-4263.