Fall 2019 Registration
|General Registration||July 1 – July 12|
|First Day of Class||Aug. 12, 2019|
|Late Registration*||July 1 – Sept. 23|
*Students who do not complete registration by the first day of class will be charged a late registration fee of $40.
1. Log in to PeopleSoft (Student Center)
2. Click on Self Service
3. Click on Student Center
4. Click Add A Class
5. Select the Term Fall 2019
6. Enter the Class number from the Course Schedule (Hyperlink)
7. Select the Class
8. Enter Enrollment Preferences (i.e. audit, number of research hours)
9. Click Proceed to Step 2 to Confirm Classes
10.Click Finish Enrolling
Drop/Add Fall Term 2019
|Last Day to Add/Drop||Sept. 23|
Students who drop courses during drop period do so without academic penalty.
Permission is required from the Course Director and Dean of the Graduate school to drop a course after Sept. 23, 2019.
Need help? Contact StudentRecords@nullwakehealth.edu or Call 336-716-4263.